Β. Personal Data we collect
Our present website is operating mainly for informational purposes, i.e. its purpose is to inform you about our company’s products and the services we may provide you with. Consequently, it is not required that you provide us with any of your personal data in order to navigate our website. However, with your explicit consent or with your own actions, we may collect from you the following personal data in the following cases:
- When you want to contact our Company:
Through the contact form found on our website, you are able to contact us for any matter you wish. To do this, you will be asked to voluntarily provide us with your name, your telephone number and/or email address.
- When you register in order to receive our newsletter or other informational material:
You may voluntarily provide us with your name and email address, if you wish to receive our company’s newsletter as well as invitations to future corporate events. In this case, your email address will be used solely for the purpose of informing you about our company’s news.
- When you visit our website:
- Cookies Policy – Social media plugins
- What are cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you wish, you can change these browser settings in order to reject cookies or to be asked for acceptance thereof separately. This restriction may not allow your navigation in certain websites or part thereof.
- Which cookies do we use?
The present website uses the following cookies:
- Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to watch the way in which visitors navigate the website when they use it. This assists us in improving the website’s operation, assuring, for example, that users are able to find what they are looking for easier.
- Technical cookies: These strictly regard the website’s use. They are required in order for the services you have requested to be provided correctly and accurately.
- Social media cookies: The use of these cookies allows our company to integrate content from social media websites, to share social media widgets or to adjust your experience based on your preferences that you have previously shared through your social media accounts.
- Google analytics
The information received from the cookies regarding your browsing session (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and it is stored therein. The data created for statistical reasons are deleted by Google Analytics following a period of 26 months. Reports drafted based on Google Analytics no longer refer to persons.
Google can also transmit the above information to third parties, provided there is such a provision by the law or in case third parties process this data on its behalf. You may deactivate Google Analytics, choosing the appropriate settings in your navigation program. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your personal data collected by Google, in the way described above and to the abovementioned purpose. If you do not wish that Google receive information from your navigation system, when you visit websites, you can be exempted from Google Analytics by clicking here.
- Social media plug-ins
Our website uses social media plug-ins that lead to the following social media pages:
In the event that you land on a page at our website, where we have integrated a social media plug-in, the browser will contact the server of each provider (eg. Facebook) in order to load the plug-on and present it. During this process, the social networking website provider receives information regarding your visit to our website, as for example your IP address. When the plug-in loads, the social networking website provider incorporates its content on our website.
- Purpose and principles of data processing
Our Company collects and processes the personal data it has collected from you in a lawful manner. We ask that you provide us only with the minimum necessary information for the purpose of the processing of your data. Moreover, the processing of your personal data is limited only to the purposes for which you have granted us with your explicit consent or for the purpose of the operation of the present website. In particular, your personal data are used as follows:
* To respond to your queries and comments:
In order to be able to respond to your queries or comments that you have submitted to our website’s company form, our Company will contact you at the email address or telephone number you have provided us with.
* To provide you with informational material:
Provided that you have granted our Company with your explicit consent, our Company will contact you at the email address you have voluntarily provided us with, via email, in order to send you informational material on our products and services, including invitations to corporate events. Our company uses Mailchimp in order to forward to you the requested newsletter and informational material. To this end, it is necessary to provide Mailchimp with your email address solely for the above purpose, while ensuring compliance with all warranties for safe transfer of data. You can learn more about Mailchimp’s legal policies here.
* For the operation of our website:
* For internal purposes:
We may use your personal data for the purpose of internal management, analysis and quality reassurance, including prevention of fraud.
Ε. Who we share your information with
The personal data collected from you may be disclosed to third parties, provided that (a) is required for the fulfillment of obligations set by the law, or (b) this is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose and functions of the website, or (c) it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which you provided your personal data (eg. forwarding of your email address to Mailchimp for the purpose of distribution of our newsletter), in compliance with the relevant laws’ guarantees. We may assign the performance of certain services and website’s operations to natural or legal persons. These persons are only provided with the personal data that is necessary for the fulfillment of the allocated services and they are liable towards the Company regarding the confidentiality and secure processing of your personal data.
- Safety of your personal data
We acknowledge the importance of your personal data’s protection and for this reason, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
- Regarding your rights
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council ΕU/2016/679, as the Subject of Data, you have the following rights at all times:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data which is processed by our Company.
- Rectification and erasure right: You have the right to request the rectification, completion or erasure of your data which is processed by our Company, at all times and at your absolute discretion.
- Right to revoke your consent: You may revoke any consent you have provided us with regarding your personal data, at any time, by filing a relevant electronic petition or through telephone communication with our Company, using the contact details mentioned below under I.
Further to the above, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
Η. External links
In case the website includes external links (links/hyperlinks) or advertisement banners granting access to third parties’ websites, the use of these hyperlinks will be effected at the visitor’s/user’s exclusive responsibility. The Company does not control and is not liable for the content, accuracy, sufficiency and lawfulness of the information included in third parties’ websites, nor is it liable for the quality of the products and the services provided through these websites or their owners.
60 Agias Paraskevis str.
Chalandri, Postal code 15232