24 Dec Fully Automatic Mask Production Line
Vielfys SA, always in search of innovative solutions, presents the new addition in its equipment’s portfolio: A fully automatic line for the production and the packaging of high-quality surgical / medical masks.
The indicative performance is 50 surgical masks / minute – to be defined according to the type of tissue.
The production line is made in Italy.
1. Machine for the production of the mask:
• Roller support unit for the non-woven textile spools
• Non-woven textile coupling unit
• Non-woven textile folding unit
• Unit for cutting and laying the nose-tighting bar starting from the coil
• Longitudinal non-woven textile welding unit with ultrasound system
• Transversal non-woven textile welding unit with ultrasound system
• Non-woven textile cutting unit
• Masks transfer unit
2. Machine for the masks finishing
• Elastic wire cutting unit and welding of the same elastic wire on the right side of the mask with ultrasound system
• Elastic wire cutting unit and welding of the same elastic wire on the left side of the mask with ultrasound system
• Internal folding of the elastics
• Correct elastic positioning control with vision system (optional)
• Unloading unit for valid masksψc
3. Mask packaging machine (optional)
• Packaging of the single mask, or multiple masks by mean of a flowpack machine.